Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 and NEW BEGINNINGS......

Our new business card says it all:

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY
MILK AND COOKIES
MUSTARD MOON AND S.A.R.A.

Some things are just better together!

Here we are at JUNK BONANZA 2011!
According to Jane, "The snow globe effect will be happening in January 2012 in Carver, Minnesota!"

Jane Hall (Mustard Moon) and I (Seasons In Carver) will be joining forces in Carver!  I will be moving my store into the basement (along with Mustard Moon) at 300 N. Broadway in Carver, MN.  We will be able to combine our efforts into one fabulous space.  SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!  I love to create and want to have more time to do so and Jane is so great at displaying that we think it will be the perfect combination.  We plan on making Carver and our stores even better than before.

Along with my move into the basement, my upstairs space will be the new home for Ms. Mac's Too.  Jessica will be moving down the block in January.  Also, Maria Leary, (A Vintage Touch), will be moving into Ms. Mac's Too space at 204 N. Broadway.

Also, I will be changing my store name to s.a.r.a.  I mentioned to Jane that in 2012 that I'm just going to go by Sara and not by Seasons In Carver.  So, she came up with the acronym s.a.r.a. (which stands for salvaged and rescued art).

Stop by and see all the changes!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment